What exactly is an administrator you ask? An administrator is a personal Facebook account that has access over a business page. This access allows the person to control everything about the page:
- Edit information about the page including contact and other pertinent info.
- Act as the business page as opposed to your personal account and interact with your audience
- Upload photos of listings, update graphics and cover photo
Click below to start the Presentation
To reiterate the steps from the above presentation:
Step 1: The first step to becoming an administrator involves having a personal Facebook account. If you do not have a personal page and need some help, here is a link to an article on how to do that- http://www.wikihow.com/Create-a-Facebook-Profile
- Log into your personal Facebook account and while logged in, open up your “Account Information Email”
- Locate and click your Facebook business page’s URL which is located towards the top of the email
- Once you have the page open you will notice a “Like” button->
- Click the button and the button will change to “Liked” ->
Step 2: Now that you have liked your business page, reply to the associate who sent you your Account Information Email with your first/last name and the email address you use to log into your personal account, stating that you would like to become a admin of your page. Once that is done we can add your personal Facebook account as an administrator and you will have complete access over your business page.